Reading 09

 https://forms.gle/bjZARJeuQn86vxB28

This wee was a bit of a struggle i will admit , first off the critical reviews . Since last week i already left quite detailed comments there wasn't much else for me to say unfortunately and then we aslo have that one of the triad members didn't have there stuff up on the google document so i cant actually review it .

However i continued on , the week i finished off my Check Your Understating , i made my version of it unto a form sing google forms , asking open ended questions which would make the reader stop and think of what they have read in my chapter and there answer will show whether or not they will understand it . Even tho it says to use Hp5.org for this , the site just did not want to work with me , registering and making an interactive questionnaire just proved to be to difficult so i had to improvise which is where i got the idea to make a google form from . Link to the form can be found at the top of this blog post.

I also started to work on fixing up my paragraphs a bit after the feedback video i revived from Irene, i still need to change a few things in them , but i don't want to rush it , i want to get each paragraph right and a reflection of the feedback received 


Comments

  1. Hi Craig me again
    I had the same issue in my group with one of my triad members at least one person had stuff to review I was also a little confused when I clicked on the link for Hp5.org and lead me to nothing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts