Review Week Comments and Feedback

 Overall i have enjoyed reading through the comments I have received , the ones that were on posts about the games were very helpful and I got some ideas from them, it was nice to get other peoples feedback and helped me deciding on which direction I wanted to take with my game. I find the long detailed comments the most useful, although the small comments are nice they are not as helpful as the ones in which people genuinely wanted to help out and guide my game design process. I felt as the more we progressed in the module and the game the better the comments got as people were able to get a good understanding of my game and could see where i was going with it .

I feel that i was leaving good, long, detailed comments on other peoples blogs . I enjoyed reading through other peoples blog posts especially the ones on the games , i feel that my comments on peoples games post where of high quality since i used the feedback methods we learnt in the first few weeks. Using the TAG and WWW methods made leaving quality comments very easy once you followed the steps. I would like to think that my comments might of possibly helped other people make decisions with their own games like some comments did for myself, i did try my best to be helpful whenever i commented on a game project post 

Reading through peoples blog posts was an interesting way of getting to know some people , with being online last year i still didn't know everybody that well but i soon found out there was a lot of people who had the same interests, hobbies , music taste , favorite movies and so much more. I am also happy with my own introduction blog post as i feel it gives a good insight into me and my life , i did fix it up in the weeks after the original post date just because after reading through other peoples introduction post i wanted to add a few more things into my own as i thought it would help the reader of the blog get to know me even better.

I want to get more people commenting on my game project posts as this is a good way to get feedback for my game itself , and the more feedback the better its is for creating a well rounded game that suits many different tastes and point of views. For the feedback assignments i want to comment more on people who i haven't talked to that much this year , using this as a sort of way to branch out ,as there is still some people who i don't even know yet . I also am overall happy with my blog so far , i am happy with the theme i choose in the first week , i might if i have free time add some more little fun widgets and tech tips just to make my blog a more enjoyable and fun experience.

feedback image from https://pixabay.com/images/id-2990424/

Comments

Popular Posts