Game Design Document

https://www.dundoc.com/project/7797/yg19m5fuo

Here is my link to my game design document which i created using a template on Dundoc. Remember this is a live document so I will be adding and improving on this document as the project progresses, it so far describes mostly everything so far other then the actual coding itself so its a a good place to look at where my game idea is heading. Hope you enjoy it.

I have had many new thoughts and ideas to my game since my last post , i have researched more into what i could potentially create in the time frame giving and i have finally decided i am 100% going to be making a 3d low poly game , i also add an idea for a small story for my game , it is nothing major but it gives a fun little backstory to the game , this can be found on the dundoc link above. I decided on the  controls i wanted for the game and also managed to find some potential music so overall a successful week for my game idea, and creating the game design document has defiantly help as it acts a place where all the information is kept rather then my ideas scattered around the place so a GDD is very helpful at the present stage in the project.

My game logo as of right now, subject to change.



Comments

  1. Hi craig. it's good to see how you're getting on with this task. I look forward to seeing the mini story that you incorporate within your game . It's also good to see that you have decided on the music to use because I find that difficult as there is so much to choose from. I can't wait to see your finished game when you release it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Craig. I love your games design document. I have always loved racing games like Mario kart and I've also loved driving cars with games like in Grand Theft Auto 5. I am envious of how much u have planned in your game. You have a great vision and you have all of the sounds, camera effects, even controls planned in your game. I personally don't have that good of attention to detail. I see you have a lot of aesthetics in your game. For example, narrative, challenge, fun etc. Id love to know how to download some copyright free music and sound effect for the game. I also love the fact that you have a deathly race in yours. I would recommend maybe not making the game TOO challenging.. like starting off easy then making it go harder as the race continues. However, I feel like its a solid game and I cannot wait to see what its like.

    Emma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. I accidentally replied to your comment 💀✋🏼✋🏼

      Delete
  3. Hey Craig,
    Your Game Design Document is so professional looking! I didn’t think to include what kind of device would be compatible with my game 😭 smart move! I love the “Story” description its really well worded and now I really want to play it! I love the included images I can really see your vision for your game. Keep slaying!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey Craig your game document is so good and decent to read. i myself love car racing game . i would play need for speed when i was a small kid and gta 5. they are the best game to play. i think the music you have choosing will be so good for your game making , it will really make the player feel in its own small world when driving around the track. i cant wait till the next thing your going to do in your game. best of luck and also keep work hard because your almost there brother!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts