Unity Tutorial 1

Being the first tutorial it was a bit challenging at first but then once I got the hang of things it became slightly easier. Overall I enjoyed it a lot , I enjoy learning new things from scratch so learning about games was just an added bonus. I found the videos helpful however I much preferred reading the instructions below and trying it myself first, whilst the video was playing. The script writing was probably the most fun part as it brought everything to life , learning all the little shortcuts was very helpful. I am still a bit confused on some parts of the scripts but nothing major , a bit more experience will solve my issues hopefully .I am looking forward to many things surrounding Unity3D, obviously we have only just learnt the basics so far , so I would like to progress these skills to be able to make more advance games, learning how to allow a player to actually control a vehicle rather then just going in a straight line will be interesting. Also learning how to make better backgrounds using more realistic or artistic graphics will also be fun instead of just using the given material from the Unity website .And finally what I most look forward to is creating the game from scratch with no help or anything, it will take a lot of effort but I look forward to it.

                                            My own image taken from the Unity3D project we are working on.

Comments

Popular Posts