Unity Tutorial 02

 This weeks Unity tutorials where a bit more advance then the previous week, we started off by finishing up the first project , and finally learning how to take control of the vehicle ourselves. This was interesting as it finally felt like we where creating an actual video game. The tutorial was easy to follow again and i didn't encounter any problems. What was challenging this week was the Challenge 1 with the plan , it was hard as it was the first time having no instruction on what to do. I will admit , it gave me a few headaches at the start just trying to figure everything out for myself, but as I got going it became easier and easier, it became enjoyable doing it all myself , and the end result was very satisfactory. I did struggle on some parts I will admit , understanding the up and down mechanics was a bit hard at the start but then i got the hang off it . The bonus propeller task is what really made me stuck . although yes, it was optional i still wanted to learn how to do it. I ended up having to look for YouTube tutorials but they unfortunately did not work for me, I ended up having to get the lecturer to show me the code solution in the lab for it to finally work. Overall a successful week working on unity , learned a lot and am looking forward to next weeks tasks. 


                                                          Screenshot taken from my work in unity this week

Comments

Popular Posts