Time Strategies

I find both of these articles very informative, I learnt a lot from each one . From The Myth of Too Busy I learnt that I need to start prioritizing some aspects to my life, take out the things like aimlessly scrolling through social media and so on. It basically said that there is more then enough hours in the day to get everything done if you just plan stuff out and prioritize the important stuff.

The checklist one was also great, even before reading it I usually do make checklists for myself , they are a good way to keep track of due dates, things that you need to do and so on . I find myself being so much more productive and organized when I make checklist. I thought the "SMART" method of check listing was very good and it is something I am going to implement into my own checklists from now on.

Time, Image by Gerd Altmann from Pixabay 


THE MYTH OF "TOO BUSY"

https://booklaunch.com/the-myth-of-too-busy/


How Checklists Train Your Brain To Be More Productive And Goal-Oriented

https://blog.trello.com/the-psychology-of-checklists-why-setting-small-goals-motivates-us-to-accomplish-bigger-things?utm_source=blog&utm_medium=linkedin&utm_campaign=checklists


Comments

Popular Posts