Learning Challenge: Trying the Pomodoro technique

                                                         Tomato timer image from Marco Vech at Flicker.com

I think the Pomodoro technique for time management that could work for people who find it hard to start and finish the work . However for myself I don't like this method , maybe if I was studying and trying to learn stuff off it might help , but using it doing creative work and assignments such as when i tried doing it for the blog posts I don't like it . Taking a break every 25 minutes just interrupts your flow of thinking I prefer to just sit there and do it all then reward myself with a break in the end , and then return the next day just to look things over with a fresh head. But i understand this Pomodoro technique may work for some people , and who know maybe in a few years I will be using it all the time

Comments

Popular Posts