Class Assignments

 I am looking forward to these class assignments this semester, especially the project and Unity3D tasks. I have never used Unity 3D so am looking forward to learn the basics and hopefully by the end  of the semester of enough experience in it to create the game I want. As for the project I am excited to see the progress from start to finish , considering it is a whole semester long I hope to create a project that gets a good grade and that I enjoy making. I am not the biggest fan of reading so the weekly reading task I might find a bit long but hopefully as the weeks go on it will get easier and i begin to enjoy it.

This method of class assignments is like nothing i have ever done before, I hope I am not speaking to soon but I feel that this is a much better system of grading as it gives more people a chance to get an A or B due to the extra credit tasks.  The extra Tech tasks definitely catch my eye as yes, they get extra credit but you will also learn a lot of beneficial lessons which will assist you even more in your project.

                               Man using computer ,Image by Innova Labs from Pixabay 
 

Comments

Popular Posts